Thursday, September 30, 2010

So-called former Muslim Barack Hussein Obama explains his warped version of Christianity.

Rush Limbaugh pointed out on his radio show yesterday, that on June 28, 2006, Barack Hussein Obama addressed a conference in Washington, D.C., where he expressed his objection to the words contained in both the Old Testament as well as Jesus Christ's famous Sermon on the Mount which he described as: “a passage that is so radical that it's doubtful that our own Defense Department would survive its application” Here is Barack Hussein Obama’s complete statement:
    “And even if we did have only Christians in our midst, if we expelled every non-Christian from the United States of America, whose Christianity would we teach in the schools? Would we go with James Dobson's, or Al Sharpton's? Which passages of Scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is abomination? How about Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith? Or should we just stick to the Sermon on the Mount - a passage that is so radical that it's doubtful that our own Defense Department would survive its application? So before we get carried away, let's read our Bibles. Folks haven't been reading their Bibles.”  (Video below)

Obama continues to apply his warped view of Christianity whenever he touches on the subject. His so-called adopted religion that he learned from Rev. Jeremiah Wright who famously told his congregation they should not sing “God Bless America” but “God damn America.”  The same Rev. Wright who brought Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan to preach hatred for America before his congregation.

That speech in June 2006 was not the first time Obama's referencing of the Bible has caused controversy. Rush Limbaugh enlightened his radio audience with the following quote from Obama’s backyard town-hall meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Sept. 28, 2010:
“I'm a Christian, uh, by choice. Um, you know, my family didn't – frankly, they weren't, uh, folks who went to church every – every week. Um, my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't, uh, raise me in the church. Uh, so I came to, to, uh, my Christian faith later in life, uh, and it was because the, the, the, precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead – being my brother's and sister's keeper, treating others as they would treat me ... also understanding that Jesus Christ dying for my sins spoke to the humility we all have to have as human beings, that we're sinful, and we're flawed, and we make mistakes, and that we achieve salvation through the grace of God.”

   “ But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people and do our best to help them find their own grace. So that's what I strive to do, that's what I pray to do every day. I think my public service is a part of that effort to express my Christian faith.” ( 5 min 48 sec Video below)

Then, according to WorldNet Daily News Rush Limbaugh gave a detailed analysis of Barack Hussein Obama's remarks on his radio show:
"There's a lot of people who do not know details of their own religious belief. But the Golden Rule is not a precept of Christianity. I hate to point this out, but the Golden Rule does not emanate, originate, from Christianity. And this brother's keeper business? That's not Jesus. I hate to say this, but Jesus Christ did not talk about brother's keeper. That is from the story of Cain and Abel, and even that story is misunderstood. The story of Cain and Abel – my brother's keeper does not mean, "I'm going to take care of my brother or take care of my sister." The story of Cain and Abel, Cain killed Abel, and then he said he had no idea. He denied it. He denied killing Abel, and then said to God, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Meaning, "What, is he my responsibility? He's not my responsibility, I didn't kill my brother." Now, a lot of people misunderstand all this, but the Golden Rule doesn't come from Christianity, and Cain and Abel is not, "I'm going to take care of my brother and I'm going to take care of my sister," and Jesus Christ has nothing to do with either one of them."
And saying he was reluctant to point it out, Limbaugh also wondered about Obama's perceived lack of compassion for his own relatives in Africa.
"Obama's brother is still living in a hut – a 6-by-9-foot, un-air-conditioned, no-running-water, no-electricity hut in Kenya, outside Nairobi, somewhere over there. Twenty dollars. Guy lives on a dollar a year. Twenty bucks would be the equivalent of winning the lottery. And Obama has not reached out to keep his brother."
Both Limbaugh and WorldNet Daily News were being too kind in not saying more about Obama’s mother. The known facts are she was an athiest who married a Muslim and her best friends were members of the Communist Party including Frank Marshall Davis whom Obama acknowledged was his childhood mentor. Hardly a situation where you could learn any good values from family and friends that would help to shape you into a becoming a good citizen. Especially not when you spent your childhood learning the religion of Islam in Indonesia as the adopted son of a new Muslim stepfather.

Is Obama really a Christian or is he still a Muslim? Among the list of his personal background records that he has spent over a million dollars in legal fees to keep hidden from the public, he has not released his Certificate of Baptism. So it would be appropriate to hear Obama’s own words on his “former” Muslim faith. (Video below)

But then again, if Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a Barry Soetoro, did in fact convert from being a Muslim to being a Christian he would become an Apostate in the eyes of Islamic Sharia Law and subject to the harshest penalties of the Koran, death. With the pictures of Obama bowing before the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia still fresh in my mind, I tend to think our gutless leader is still a Muslim who took Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church as a cover.
Some mindless nitwits may have thought they were voting for a superhero, but they may have wound up with a Muslim chameleon instead. 
As American soldiers continue to fight Muslim insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan while at the same time Islamic scholars point out to Muslims worldwide that it is against the teachings of the Koran for one Muslim to fight another Muslim, Barack Hussein Obama orders American troops to follow his very restrictive Rules of Engagement. By Obama’s orders, our soldiers are not even permitted to carry loaded weapons on patrol and cannot begin to fight until after they have been attacked. So is it possible that Barack Hussein Obama is using his authority over the troops to apply his own personal Muslim teachings thereby making it difficult for American soldiers to stay alive and kill enemy Muslims?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.