Saturday, September 11, 2010

America will never forget Sept. 11, 2001

I will never forget that horrible day. On the morning of September 11, 2001 a neighbor called me at home on the phone and told me to turn on the television. I asked her, what channel, and she said any of them. It was just before 9 am and we sat there mesmerized by the images on the television watching one of the World Trade Center towers burning furiously and then moments later saw the brief glimpse of another airliner flying into the second tower and the gigantic explosion. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV and watched the towers collapse, one after the other.
Everyone on the TV news thought the first tower fire was the result of an accident but after the second aircraft flew into the building I knew we were at war and this was a sneak attack, just like Pearl Harbor. We have been at war ever since that day in spite of what our gutless politicians and Dhimmi news media try to tell us. We are at war with a political system called Islam that masquerades as a religion.


God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.