Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best political retort the news media never reported.

  
I got this in an email tonight and thought it was so good I had to verify it. According to the web site Truth or Fiction they confirmed that it was true. You probably read about Obama's complaint about being treated like a dog in the sympathetic liberal news media but I'll bet you didn't read this response.
The following comment from former GOP presidential candidate Fred Thompson came in response to Obama's contention Monday that his Republican opponents "talk about me like a dog." 

Obama: "Some people in DC 'talk about me like a dog.'" 

Thompson wrote on his Twitter feed (@FredThompson). "Maybe it's because he keeps treating this country like a fire hydrant."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.