Islam: Protecting Women From Freedom Since 610 AD
“Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.” ~ FDR, radio address, October 26, 1939
It’s been lauded since 9-11-01. On any given day in the West, via the agitprops of the mainstream media, or by politicos betraying their constituents. One can hear the lies about an ideology founded in blood and hate. A loathing emanating from a self-proclaimed prophet, his holy books and traditions (Quran and Hadiths).
And one of his main targets was (and still is via his minions): The gentler sex…
The most egregious of propaganda campaigns is that Islam protects women. But a cursory glance at the Quran and the Hadiths proves this to be the antithesis of the truth.
For your perusal, a few areas where the evidence refutes the rhetoric:
Women defile men:
– Women contaminate and defile – Quran: Sura (2:222; 4:43; 5:6)
– Women are inferior to men – Quran: Sura (2:228; 4:11; 4:176; 53:27; 37:149-155), Hadiths: Bukhari (88:219; 48:826; 72:715)/Tabari (IX:113; I:280) Bukhari (6:301; 62:58)
– A woman’s testimony is worth half that of a man – Quran: Sura (2:282); Hadith: Bukhari (5:59:462)
– Women as sex objects for men:
– Wives are to be sexually available to their husbands in all ways at all times – Quran: Sura (2:223), Hadiths: Bukhari (62:81; 7:62:132)
Women as sex slaves:
– Muslim men are allowed to take women unbelievers as the booty of war – Sura (4:24; 4:25; 23:5,6; 24:34; 33:52; 70:29-30,35)
Brutal punishment for Women:
– Lewd women should be punished with life imprisonment until death: “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (men) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain for them some (other) way.” – Quran: Sura (4:15)
More seats in Allah’s Paradise for Men than Women:
– If a man did wrong, he will go to Hell and his wife with him (even if she did no wrong) – Quran: Sura (37:22-23)
– Mohammed said most of the inhabitants if Hell are women – Hadith: Bukhari (2:28; 2:18:161; 7:62:125)
– Men are the maintainers of women … if women do not obey their husband, they are commanded to beat them -Quran: Sura (4:34)
– Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, “He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.” – Hadith: Muslim (4:2127)
– A woman came to Muhammad and begged him to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being “greener” than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires – Bukhari (7:72:715); Abu Dawud (2141 & 2142).
And this doesn’t touch on Honor Killings, perpetrated against women for perceived stains upon the family honor … which can only be rectified by slaughtering the accused.
Everything Mohammed did, he did for selfish reasons. Here are two questions answered: Why women wear the veil and why they stay under this oppressive ideology.
Why women are veiled?
The reason women are veiled was established via a complaint from the second Caliph of Islam, Omar bin Khattab. Free Muslim women could not be distinguished from slave women, and Muslim men were allowed to sexually molest slave women. Hence the veil … not to protect women, but to protect men’s property.
Why women remain under the abusive influence of Islam?
Mohammed discovered what we now refer to as the Stockholm Syndrome, or “capture bonding”. This is a psychological irony in which hostages develop empathy and positive feelings towards their captors, going as far as adopting the captor’s tyrannical ideology. They hired Ansari women to help serve the men, but they were insubordinate. That defiance began to rub off on the women in Mohammed’s group. Omar complained and asked Mohammed for a revelation from Allah. And what do you know … Wham Bam, Thank You, Ma’am, Allah gives a revelation to beat the women into submission. And of course, the veils and isolation work to support his new found technique of keeping women “protected” under Islam. Protecting women? This ideology is where perversity dwells, as the highest good, in an alternate universe.
Someone once said, “It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that no one has heard before.” Despite the age of technology that we now live in, it’s ostensibly too arduous for the media or politicos to search for truth concerning an all-encompassing, totalitarian ideology. Its founder was a misogynist whose disdain for women has wrapped its tentacles around the globe…
…and those who purport to stand for women, remain coldly silent as an act of obedience to the “religion of peace”.
Islam: Protecting women from freedom since 610 AD.
Image: Morocco Woman in Blue; author: Steve Evans from India and USA;Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license
Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/islam-protecting-women-from-freedom-since-610-ad/#ixzz2WTymiMqx
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.