Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nuking Mecca, now that's a useful thought. If it was good enough for Ronald Reagan, it's good enough for me.

Just spotted this story at the Canada Free Press. And I just love their subtitle: "...Because without America there is no free world."

Islamists, Obama, Ronald Reagan

The Girly Man and the Sheriff


Author
- Erik Rush & Jim Garrow  Thursday, September 13, 2012
The day that Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, Islamist revolutionary kidnappers released prisoners that they’d held for over 444 days in the US embassy in Iran. Although it has not yet been verified through documentation, in a private conversation with a Reagan speech writer I was told that Reagan warned the Ayatollah Khomeini that he would nuke Mecca if the captives were not released the day he took office.

Fast-forward to 2012, and America’s Girly Man President, as he demonstrates empathic understanding and dhimmitude toward Islamic revolutionaries, and our Ambassador to Libya and three of his staff members die. In the week leading up to the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, it was reported that President Barack Obama was skipping out on intelligence briefings, and that there was no enhancement of security at US embassies.
Read the rest here: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49504
I've always been a big fan of Ronald Reagan. I admired him in the movies and the pro-American characters he played and when he was governor of California I wrote him and asked him to consider running for president. I got a nice letter in reply (see below) and in this sense, I consider myself one of the original Reagan Republicans. (click the image for a larger view)
So when I read the story on the Canada Free Press web site I realized the logic of President Reagan's threat. If Mecca was nuked it would bring an end to one of the most violent, barbaric cults in the world because without their Lemming-like pilgrimages they would have no centralized focal point. Now, like they say, one picture is worth a thousand words, I would like to show you just what this would look like.
Sort of  makes up for what they did on September 11, 2001, doesn't it. Maybe if President George W. Bush had the balls he would have done it, but he wasn't as brave as President Reagan. Actions do speak louder than words and nuking Mecca would have saved us a lot of trouble going to war. And that would have saved over 4,000 additional lives that our U.S. military lost in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last 11 years.
My name is Nelson Abdullah and I am Oldironsides. And I have a message for every Muslim in America. If you want to live here then you must acknowledge our Laws, our Constitution and our Freedoms. These are the things that set us apart from the rest of the savage world you came from. If you don't like these things we hold precious, then go back to where you used to live.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.