Many Americans fail to recognize the power of Islamic influence in our own country because they tend to treat all religions equally and they have been conditioned to accept political correct points of view. In spite of the vast wealth at the disposal of Middle East oil countries, money that can and does buy influence, America lacks the population percentages of Muslims that have exploded (no pun intended) in Great Britain and Europe. The wealth of influence buying that has impacted America has blinded the eyes of our news media and many of our politicians. It may just be a matter of time before we begin to see at home what is happening now on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Here is a preview to give some thought about. The first comes from the Australian web site Winds of Jihad.
Police banned from wearing the Union Jack flag on their uniform
Metropolitan Police officials have now banned armed cops at Heathrow Airport from wearing the tiny Union Jack flag badge on their clothing.
Alternative symbol is needed for the Red Cross
A Labour minister has sparked controversy by claiming that an alternative symbol is needed for the Red Cross because of the logo’s supposed links to the Crusades. Foreign Office minister Chris Bryant wants to replace it with a red “crystal”.
Police banned from wearing the Union Jack flag on their uniformMetropolitan Police officials have now banned armed cops at Heathrow Airport from wearing the tiny Union Jack flag badge on their clothing. These Union flag badges have been worn to show support for British military troops. Approximately 70% of these armed cops have served in the Forces and/or have children or other family members currently serving in Afghanistan. Now who might you imagine would find the British flag as "offensive"? Who might be whining and complaining about it? Should we suspect muslims and their muslim wannabee sympathizers?Clearly muslims have made an issue - worldwide - of crosses - or any object bearing any form of a cross (including National flags) as being offensive to them and clearly many dhimmis are tripping over each other to pander to these muslims -- here are just a few instances:A Labour minister has sparked controversy by claiming that an alternative symbol is needed for the Red Cross because of the logo's supposed links to the Crusades. Foreign Office minister Chris Bryant wants to replace it with a red "crystal".The Police are not only submitting to outrageous demands, they had to suffer abuse when the Royal Anglian Regiment returned from active duty in Iraq and were insulted by howling Muslim protesters.
Police dogs are now being fitted with booties
Because Muslims consider dogs “unclean”, police dogs must not leave dog footprints and scent when used to check for bombs, etc in mosques and muslim homes.
Police dogs are under scrutinyIt was reported years ago that Muslims were offended by Police dogs when Police were undertaking routine duties like inspecting mosques for bombs or houses that might be hiding terror suspects. The British Police sprung immediately into “dhimmitude” mode and came up with a novel solution.
Police dogs are now being fitted with booties so those muslim perceived "unclean" police dogs will not leave dog footprints and scent when used to check for bombs, etc in mosques and muslim homes.So it comes as no surprise that there are two sets of rules for Police now. One set for how to arrest Muslims and one set for infidels. All symbols that were once respected are now reviled.
There also has been a message circulating the Internet about some new rules of procedure issued to the Bedfordshire Police Dept. in England on how they may conduct investigations in Muslim homes. The rules at first seemed a bit over the top so I attempted to verify them first. To my surprise this Internet rumor has a lot more truth to it than most so I am going to print the rumor first and the official response next.
The official response and Detailed Analysis from the web site Hoax Slayers adds more credibility to the rumor than it does to discredit it.THESE ARE INSTRUCTIONS HANDED OUT TO ALL OFFICERS AT C.I.D COURSES AND ANTI-TERRORISTS COURSES IN THE BEDFORDSHIRE FORCE/SERVICE
UK's Bedfordshire Police's rules regarding terrorists and dangerous criminals
If they're non-Muslim
* Consider the most opportune time of day to be able to arrest suspects with minimum resistance
* Apply all necessary force to enter the premises and arrest suspects accordingly.
If they're Muslim:
* Community leaders must be consulted before raids into Muslim houses.
* Officers must not search occupied bedrooms and bathrooms before dawn.
* Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises.
* Cameras and camcorders should not be used in case of capturing women in inappropriate dress.
* If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer. They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.
* Officers should take their shoes off before raiding a Muslim house.
* The reasons for pre-dawn raids on Muslim houses needs to be clear and transparent.
* Officers must not touch holy books or religious artefacts without permission.
* Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.
With this continuing appeasement, no wonder it's now predicted that Britain will become an Islamic state by 2070. (Time to think about your children.)
This message claims to contain a list of instructions given to police in Bedfordshire in the UK regarding police entry to Muslim households. The list provides information about how police should conduct themselves in Muslim households so that their activities do not offend the household's residents with regard to their religious beliefs and customs. The protest message decries what it considers to be a continued appeasement of Muslim citizens in the UK and asks recipients to pass on the information so that other British residents will be aware of the issue.
As detailed in the Bedfordshire Police statement quoted below, there are strong similarities between many of the points listed in the protest message and the actual set of guidelines provided to police. That said, however, the following information should be noted:
* The advice given to police about entry to Muslim households consists of guidelines only, not concrete instructions or ironclad rules as suggested in the message. The information given to police makes it clear that the guidelines "should not impinge on, or supersede the objectives of the police action".
* The guidelines used by Bedfordshire Police are derived from National Home Office / Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines. Thus, the guidelines were not created specifically by the Bedfordshire Police.
* The Bedfordshire Police statement notes "that the same considerations and respect for faith and diversity are always applied no matter what the belief of the household, Muslim or otherwise."
In March 2010, the Bedfordshire Police published the following statement on its website in response to an enquiry about the protest email from a member of the public:
Dear Member of the Public,
REQUEST UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT Reference No F-2010-00207 With reference to your request for information received on 26th February 2010, I note you seek access to the following information:
The following is an item circulating on the internet which is self explanatory.
Will you please verify to the authenticity of it as true copy or otherwise, put out by the Bedfordshire Police for guidance of its officers.
I am required by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (The Act) to handle all requests in a manner that is blind to the identity of the requestor. Any information released in response to a request is regarded as being published, and therefore in the public domain without caveat.
In response to your questions, I have today decided to release the information requested in full as I can see no harm to any individual, the community, the police service or other bodies. After considering whether releasing this information will affect the good order and functioning of community, government or other public service affairs, I believe it is in the public's interest the information be released. The information lies within the arena of public safety and may provide common benefit to members of the community. Releasing this information will not identify any individual or compromise any court case, law enforcement or investigation.
With reference to your recent enquiry and in response to your question I can confirm the following: Response – The item you refer to is incorrect and is not ‘Bedfordshire Police’s rules regarding terrorists and dangerous criminals’ as the website claims.
Bedfordshire Police does have guidance for entering households which was derived from National Home Office / Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines. While the information on the website is not the same, there are some similarities to our guidance for some basic considerations when entering Muslim households, especially for pre-planned operations, which is summarised below:
* Innocent occupants of a household such as women and children may be present and Police should never under-estimate the impact of any loss of their personal dignity. Muslim women may be more flexible in their choice of dress at home amongst family members than outside and police entry could contribute to a loss of dignity. Opportunity should be afforded for occupants to cover themselves sufficiently to comply with the etiquettes of "Hijab" if a non-family member is present - and that includes the head for women.
* The same level of etiquette and respect should be observed in Muslim households as in a Muslim place of worship, such as a Mosque.Female officers must be available wherever practicable to deal with females and there should not be any cross gender contact by the officers.
* Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station. All clothing needs to remain pure for prayer and the denial of appropriate clothing will be a very serious issue for the individual.
* If possible, officers should not take shoes into the houses, especially in areas that might be kept pure for prayer purposes - nor should they step on any prayer mats etc. This might be difficult in some cases but needs to be seriously considered - plastic overshoes may be an option in some cases if the cleanliness/ purity of the overshoes can be maintained.
* Non-Muslims are not allowed to touch Holy Books, Qurans, or religious artefacts without permission. In the current climate the justification for pre-dawn raids on Muslim houses needs to be clear and transparent.
* The aftercare of those not detained must be considered. Sufficient arrangements should be made to offer alternative accommodation to those who are removed from their homes whilst lengthy searches are carried out. If they are not removed from the house they should be allowed some flexibility and privacy.
* Deployment of family liaison officers should be considered to minimise the impact on the families and the local community.
This guidance is purely of an advisory manner and was written in 2005 at the time of the increased tensions following the 7/7 bombings and applies in the main to Counter Terrorism operations. It is made clear the advice should not impinge on, or supersede the objectives of the police action.
The same considerations and respect for faith and diversity are always applied no matter what the belief of the household, Muslim or otherwise.
Back home in America, in the land of the free, we know that both the Dept. of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) were created by Congress following the Muslim hijacked airliners were used to attack the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. We know that the TSA, which is in charge of airport security screening of all passengers sees nothing wrong with body searches and pat-downs of 6-year old girls and Catholic nuns but they must treat Muslim women wearing burqas and nijabs with special respect and not do the same thing.
We know from reading news reports that male perverts wearing full body covering burqas have been caught in female public rest rooms. We know that bank robbers have walked into banks wearing the full body covering burqas for disguise. We know that at least one state, New Jersey, allows photos of Muslim women wearing full face covered burqas to be on their driver's licenses and that those same driver's licenses are used for photo-identification at voting booths.
There have been numerous complaints filed by the Hamas terrorist-financing group CAIR, the Council on American Islamic Relations, to prevent Muslims from being singled out and stereotyped by law enforcement. Yet there has been no other religious or ethnic group responsible for terrorist attacks in America except Muslims. It is only a matter of time before we begin to see the same accommodations granted to Muslims in America that were reported above in England.