Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Challenging Facebook and Politifact, their political stooge

So I opened my Facebook page this morning and saw a warning message that a meme I posted 3 months ago was determined to be FALSE. I do not take such challenges lightly so I did some research and basically proved the statement on my meme was true. This is what I posted.

This is my Reply to Facebook and Politifact regarding your decision to mislabel a meme I shared on October 16, 2019 as FALSE.
Image 1 shows the original meme with the supposed quote from President Trump: "Make no mistake, they're not after me. They are after you; your guns, your Christian values, your freedom. I’m just in the way”


This is the overlay mask that Facebook applied to my image if you clicked on it.

Image 2 shows two screen captures from the official White House web site with a transcript from President Trump's speech before Christian groups at the Values Voter Summit on October 12, 2019. Full text here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-values-voter-summit/ with Trump's pertinent remarks highlighted in blue.
Image 3 shows the opinion from Politifact web site mislabeling the Trump quote.

Image 4 shows a screen capture from the certified Donald J. Trump official Twitter account showing another meme with a similar quote.


The meme that Politifact mislabeled as FALSE was in fact a paraphrase of Donald Trump's actual words condensed for brevity and therefore the meme is mostly true.

 My name is Nelson Abdullah and I am Oldironsides

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.