July 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
The U.S. government is a criminal enterprise and is out of control. The U.S. Constitution was drafted to limit government and affirm the natural rights held by the people, but it is serially ignored and violated by the President, the Congress, the Supreme Court and law enforcers both Federal and local.
The result is growing tyranny and a police state and a Nation that is becoming a simmering cauldron of unrest — sparked by the passage of unConstitutional laws by a Congress controlled by moneyed interests; the affirming of those laws by the Supreme Court; long-term high rates of unemployment; a declining standard of living; increased regulation by unaccountable, bought-and-paid-for psychotic government functionaries; money printing; a presstitute mass media; increasingly militarized and militant local law enforcement officers; and a declining morality encouraged by both the political and celebrity classes — that is poised to explode.
The elected class and their handlers have been at war with the American people, the Constitution and the American way of life for many years. In the beginning, they used gradualism to sneak small abuses by an unobservant public. But as the unConstitutional encroachments gained ground, they accelerated. We are now rapidly heading toward a calamitous event that will rock the system to its core and, hopefully, restore us to Constitutional governance.
Following are 17 pieces of evidence taken from recent headlines that prove the President, Congress, Supreme Court, Federal and local police are criminals working against the interests and best wishes of the American people:
- President Barack Obama has mandated that all Federal workers and contractors spy on one another. Under the program, which is being implemented with little public attention, security investigations can be launched when government employees showing “indicators of insider threat behavior” are reported by co-workers, according to previously undisclosed administration documents obtained by McClatchy. Investigations also can be triggered when “suspicious user behavior” is detected by computer network monitoring and reported to “insider threat personnel.” The hypersensitive Obama instituted this spying program supposedly to spot leakers like Snowden and Pfc. Bradley Manning, who is charged with leaking state secrets to Wikileaks. But in reality, Obama is trying to reign in any chance of exposure of his and the rest of government’s unConstitutional abuses of power.
- U.S. Government contractor Edward Snowden recently “revealed” that the National Security Agency is illegally spying on American by collecting their emails, text messages, phone records and social networking posts. The mainstream media, the propaganda arm of the government, claims these revelations are new and startling, even though the information has been in the public domain for years and visible to anyone with a discerning mind. What’s troubling is Snowden’s sketchy narrative and the way the sycophantic media ignores it. The sketchy narrative indicates there is something else going on behind the scenes that only the elites are privy to; and, in fact, it may very well be a turf war between two or more unaccountable government agencies.
- The increased spying network is a result of the so-called “War on Terror” that was begun after the false flag 9/11 attacks. The Nation’s security apparatus received a huge infusion of cash as a result so it could “keep Americans safe.” Yet since then, almost all the “terrorists” captured attempting to attack the United States have been FBI-created patsies. Even The New York Times has admitted this.
- Federal Reserve money printing, lately called Quantitative Easing, is propping up the stock market and benefiting the banksters and Wall Street while creating another bubble that will wipe out the American middle class… again. That will probably result in another fix like the last one in which President George W. Bush “abandoned free market principals to save the free market system.” Such a pronouncement is classic Orwellian doublethink. In reality, there has not been a free market system for many years. Printing money so the banksters and Wall Street criminals can continue to pass it among themselves will lead to an inevitable collapse of the financial system.
- The Internal Revenue Service is targeting Americans based on their political and religious beliefs… and will soon have access to everyone’s medical records — another batch of information they can use against the people.
- The tragically misnamed Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act — aka Obamacare — is an unConstitutional monstrosity that was rammed through Congress against the wishes of a majority of the American people. Even though ruled Constitutional by the Supreme Court, the bill is clearly unConstitutional because of the individual mandate and because it violates the origination clause (Article I, Section 7) of the Constitution, which states that bills raising revenue must originate in the House. Now Obama is promising to act unConstitutionally by putting off requiring businesses comply with the law by the 2014 deadline (violating Article II, Section 3).
- It’s likely that Chief Justice John Roberts, who switched his vote in the final minutes before the Supreme Court released its Obamacare decision, did so because he was blackmailed over the illegal adoption of his children.
- Lost in the hoopla over the egregious and unConstitutional SCOTUS rulings on gay marriage and the George Zimmerman trial in Florida was this ruling by the Supreme Court: Drug companies are exempt from lawsuits involving fraud, mislabeling, side effects and accidental death. The court essentially put drug safety in the hands of the Food and Drug Administration, which is owned by Big Pharma and the medical cartel. So if the FDA says a drug is safe, pharmaceutical companies can’t be sued even though many, if not most, FDA employees were first researchers and/or lobbyists for the same Big Pharma companies they are now approving drugs for.
- Congress recently passed a law that pre-empted a court decision requiring biotech companies (Monsanto) get permission before selling and planting untested genetically modified crops. Dubbed by opponents as the Monsanto Protection Act, it demonstrates how Monsanto owns Congress.
- The Obama Administration is stirring unrest throughout the Mideast and North Africa by arming and encouraging al-Qaida-affiliated terrorists — who are using nerve gas, beheading citizens, shooting women, burning Christians and eating the hearts of their enemies — to overthrow legitimate governments. Part of the gunrunning operation to al-Qaida terrorists resulted in the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. There is still much to learn about the incident, but State Department employees, particularly former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, are lying and obfuscating in order to cover up the events of that day.
- Attorney General Eric Holder armed Mexican narco-terrorists with weapons through the Operation Fast and Furious gunrunning operation and then lied to Congress about it. Meanwhile, Obama, Holder and Congressional gun grabbers are doing everything in their power to disarm Americans.
- Obama has repeatedly ignored his requirement to get Congressional approval before making war on other countries, and Congress has made no effort to stop him.
- Obama, supported by Holder, has decided that he can assassinate American citizens with drones. No trial or even evidence is required, and the decisions about who is murdered are made behind closed doors by the President and a group of his friends.
- There is reasonable doubt that Obama’s “personal narrative” is true. Law enforcement agents and computer experts have evidence that Obama’s purported birth certificate is a computer-generated fakery. His Selective Service registration is a forgery and contains a fabricated Postal stamp. Obama is using a Social Security number that belongs to a man named Harrison J. Bounel. Despite being in possession of this information and other information about Obama’s fake narrative, neither the courts nor Congress will act on it.
- Local police are now regularly beating, shocking with Tasers, arresting and shooting citizens who take video of police actions or invoke their rights against illegal search and seizure. For articles on some of the most egregious examples of police abuse, go here.
- Members of the elected class are pathological liars. Case in point: When asked during a press conference last week about whether a delay in implementing the individual mandate had any virtue in light of the delay in implementing the employer mandate, former House Speaker and top Democrat Nancy Pelosi denied there was a delay in the mandate for businesses. “It was not a delay of the mandate for the businesses, and there shouldn’t be a delay of the mandate for individuals,” she insisted. This in spite of the fact that the Obama Administration just over a week earlier announced the delay, and it has been a topic of discussion since the announcement.
Time and space, not the lack of more examples, force me to end this column here. But I believe the point is made. My advice to you is to prepare for the storm to come with food, water, guns, ammo and gold on hand.
- In a gross violation civilized protocol, the Obama Administration forced America’s European puppet states France and Portugal to deny Bolivia President Evo Morales’ plane access to their airspace and the plane was forced to land in Austria where it was searched for accused leaker Snowden. It was a huge, but deserved, embarrassment for the Administration but probably did nothing to staunch efforts to continue to persecute the man a majority of Americans now view as a hero.