The Republican Party and their Tea Party supporters are all upset today over the admission made by the IRS that some Tea Party organizations were denied and/or stalled in receiving approval for tax exempt status. The applications for the tax exempt status was a very important factor in the months leading up to the 2012 presidential elections. And, of course, the Internal Revenue Service quickly placed the blame on some low ranking employees. Yet, not a single news article sought to reveal the sinister prediction made just before the November elections, attributed to Valerie Jarrett, Senior White House Advisor to Barack Hussein Obama about the "Payback time" that was about to fall upon "all the ones who opposed us." The prediction was first reported on The Ulsterman Report on November 1, 2012 and I wrote a lengthy piece here.
So what else has happened since the the Democratic Party stole the election? That phrase "stole the election" has already been documented hundreds of times and even had a few sanitized references made in the mainstream news media, so it speaks for itself. Unfortunately, our National Republican Party leadership is still being influenced by the Conscientious Objector mentality of Mitt Romney who would rather make peace than fight and did not challenge the hundreds of reported violations of election law. Nor was their any public criticism over billionaire socialist and mega-million contributor to the Democratic Party George Soros' Secretary of State Project aimed to elect the one person in every state that certifies election results. And then as Michelle Malkin revealed on 5/09/2012 in her article on pre-election concerns:A rep from Jarrett office was in today. She gave us a finish line pep talk and then afterwards, heard her saying how Jarrett is very excited about a 2nd term agenda and a big part of that agenda is to punish everyone who opposed them during the first term and the campaign. Strange that everything was “Ms. Jarrett wants this, and Ms. Jarrett is looking forward to that”. You hardly heard Obama’s name mentioned by her which I guess reinforces what people are saying. Valerie Jarrett really is the power in the White House. I know that when her representative showed up it was like royalty was visiting. All the big dogs were lined up to meet her and acting real friendly and they gave us a heads up an hour before and told us we better “put on a good show” while she was here.
The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy.
FACT: The security risks of e-voting are still a legitimate concern. University of California at Berkeley computer science professor David Wagner wrote a critical report for the Pentagon about the privacy and accuracy shortcomings of Scytl’s military voting program in 2004 — which prompted the feds to cancel the initial program, according to PBS.
In October 2010, the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics encouraged outside parties to try to find security holes in their online balloting infrastructure operated by Scytl. A group of University of Michigan students successfully hacked into the system, commandeered passwords, doctored ballots and programmed audio of the school’s fight song to play whenever an e-ballot was submitted.
FACT: Over the past five months, investigative journalist James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas team have exposed systemic lapses at precincts in New Hampshire, Minnesota, Vermont and Washington, D.C. The ballots of famous public figures have been forked over to complete strangers; disenfranchisement of legitimate voters is routine. While Minnesota and New Hampshire legislators have passed new voter integrity/identification laws, O’Keefe now has been targeted for investigation and possible prosecution for blowing the whistle. And Attorney General Eric Holder is striking his usual see-no-evil, shoot-the-messenger, play-the-race-card pose.
A small postscript to Michelle Malkin's story about the number of reports that electronic voting machines did change votes cast for Mitt Romney to Barack Hussein Obama (here, here and here) may just be a case of hind-site being 20-20. But again, back to the original question, has there been any other instances of revenge coming forth from powers that control The White House? Maybe a quick review of the headlines would suggest some follow-up, noted here in no particular order.
- The Department of Defense released a statement last month saying it was about to Court Martial any Christians in the Armed Forces for "Religious proselytization" or preaching their faith. The order was directed against Military Chaplains as well.WND.com 5/01/2013 Mikey Weinstein has been on a crusade for more than a decade against Christians in the military who speak about their faith with others, but now top brass apparently are listening to him.
After a private meeting between Weinstein and Pentagon officials April 23, a Pentagon spokesman declared, “Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense.”
The spokesman, Lt. Cmdr. Nate Christensen, added that “court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis, and it would be inappropriate to speculate on the outcome in specific cases.”
- Apparently, one time Muslim Barack Hussein Obama has a great disdain for our military (see my story on the Obama changes to Rules of Engagement) and nothing more could be shown to prove this than when his Pentagon officials brought in a Muslim cleric to give the invocation prayer at the funeral for the Navy SEAL Team VI members who died in a helicopter shot down by the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2011. These were the same SEAL's who successfully located and eliminated Osama bin Laden. A certified translation of the Muslim cleric's Arabic prayer damned these heroes as "infidels to Allah". Perhaps Obama's "payback" began prior to the 2012 elections and all indications are that the DoD set up the SEALs because they killed Osama bin Laden instead of capturing him alive.(Washington, D.C.) — Three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.
Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team VI special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.
The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:
1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.
2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team VI heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
3. How and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.
4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team VI servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.
7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.
- Obama has made no secret of his dislike for Christians or for our Constitutional Rights. He has publicly ridiculed patriotic Americans for clinging to their guns and their religion. At a campaign fundraiser in San Francisco on April 6, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama displayed his true animosity against Christians and gun owners when he said: "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Apparently, and/or conveniently, the mainstream news media, owned by the Democratic Party, forgot to remind us about Obama's long standing opposition to gun ownership while Obama was demanding revocations to our Second Amendment rights in recent months. Notwithstanding the big lie uttered by Obama (during his 2008 campaign) when he said he supported the Second Amendment or the frequent lies uttered by Democrat Joe Biden during election year campaign stops that ""Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey," he said. "If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem.", post election comments take a different tone. Huffington Post, 4/25/2013:WASHINGTON -- A week after the Senate failed to come up with 60 votes to pass a measure expanding background checks on gun buyers, Vice President Joe Biden regrouped with gun control advocates on Thursday and reassured them the White House isn't giving up the fight.Biden made "a real commitment" to keep pushing for gun reforms, said Pia Carusone, executive director of Americans for Responsible Solutions, a gun control PAC run by former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) and her husband Mark Kelly.There's that word again, "Payback". The Democrats seem to have a fond affection for using it. I guess Varlerie Jarrett's memo was widely read at The White House. Now all we have to worry about are those "two judges" she has ready to go, my guess again is they are for the Supreme Court. If and when that happens we can all kiss our asses and the Bill of Rights goodbye.Gun control groups and Obama allies are already turning an eye to 2014, plotting payback for senators who voted against expanded background checks. Giffords' group is even prepared to run ads against Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), who is a close friend of Giffords but who also voted against background checks.
My name is Nelson Abdullah and I am Oldironsides.