Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Note to Bill Clinton: Are you paying attention to the words you speak in Obama's commercials?


Like a lot of Americans I have been inundated with a non-stop flurry of political commercials on my TV. One commercial that is currently running has Democrat Bill Clinton mouthing the words: "Obama wants to rebuild America from the ground up."

The term "rebuild from the ground up" means to first tear down what is there and then replace it with something new.

I, for one, do not want to see Barack Hussein Obama tear down my country and I sure as hell don't want to see him replace it with something out of his pro-communist, pro-Muslim past.

So I'm asking Bill Clinton two simple questions, are you paying any attention to what you are saying? Did you think that none of us are listening?

My name is Nelson Abdullah and I am Oldironsides.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foreign language comments allowed. English only. If you cannot access the comments window send me an email at Oldironsides@fuse.net.